According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Upcoming Fashion Show

Well I have another Fashon Show coming up with the Fashion Student Organization in Aurora, Ohio on April 10th.  The event is raisng money for Hunger, can't remember the exact organization right now but my deadline is April 9th and the theme is "Color".  The event has food, cashbar and a silent auction.  Have the fabric for the jacket cut out and will post picture when I have it doen as I want it to be a surprise.

My last painting in my Painting 1 class got an A which I am very pleased with and my Psychological Spaces is coming along butalso challenging and for that I am greatful.  Well that is about it for today as it is also "Project Runway" night.  Until next time I am glad we had this time together.

No comments: