According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A long day

Well it has been one of those days that just seem to drag on with what seems like very little done. I did however get the lining for the jacket for the HUNGER event cut out and sewn in for the most part. I do have to sew in the hem for the sleeves and the hem of the jacket yet. Tomorrow morning starts early with all of my homework that I didn't finish as this seemed to be my "crash" weekend where all wanted to do was sleep. I guess I have just learned to listen to what my body needs or I suffer even more.

By the way for those who may not recognizethe photographit is of John Galliano who designs for Dior and this photograh is one of my favorites of him!  Would love to have my moustache look like that!
I am really beginning to love my laptop and most of my computer work has been done it, I may never go back to a personal computer with a desk again . Like this morning I was so yucky feeling I grabbed my laptop and the dogs and we all read my emails in bed together with some tea. Something that before now I could have never been done. All nice and cozy in bed and still on the computer with the loves of my life---Jackie, Glinda and Toto!

Well until next time I am so glad we had this time together--maybe tomorrow I can get more done! 

No comments: