According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011

Dolce & Gabbana - Fall Winter 2011/2012 by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana -


OK I have to admit up front that I simply adore everything Dolce & Gabbana does with no questions asked from me.  With that said upfront I have to say I really love the whole mens wear look on wome or as they call it in the gay community "genderf*ck".  I just love specifically those looks more than the ohers maybe because I am on a real mens wear kick and maybe part of it tht ther is not one of those "genderf*ck" looks I would not wear!I also have to say I love the use of the mans hat as well, and it is nice seeing men's hats are coming back in a big way and it is more than just a baseball cap if you know what I mean. Think my goal here is goingo to recreate one of those "genderf*ck" looks from either my current wardrobe or from finds from Goodwill. Will keep you posted on how that all develops.

No comments: