According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lady Gaga for Theirry Mugler

A very good friend of mine Megan Blankenship shared this on Facebook and well kids I thought it was freaking fantastic and had to be here.  I do have to say I find the "skeleton man" fascinating in a very odd sexy way and did you all notice the biohazrd mark on his chest?  I wonder if Theirry got that idea from some HIV+/AIDS diagnosed gay men who tattoo that logo somewhere on their body.  I know it sounds a bit bizarre but it seems for s certain group of gay men the in thing to do.  Whether one could get away with that kind of thing in Canton, Ohio is beyond me as I have yet to see anyone anywhere in Ohio with one, keep in mind I am also not out and about as I probably should be.  Anyway if you have thoughts on this let me know in the comment area.  Also does anybody know if this is the same fellow from the "Born This Way" video who is the "skeleton"?

For the launch of his premier Mugler collection, men's ready to wear fall winter 2011-12, creative director Nicola Formichetti will debut an exclusive web-only film following runway show at Paris Men's Fashion Week.


Having enlisted Lady Gaga as Musical Director for the show, the film is set to a never-before-heard track of the artist "Born this way" single "Scheiße" feat. Rick Genest (Zombie Boy).


LADY GAGA "SCHEIßE" - FOR THIERRY MUGLER MENSWEAR WINTER 11-12 "ANATOMY OF CHANGE" from Mario Velazquez on Vimeo.

No comments: