According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gucci Fall/Winter 2011




For a Fall/Winter Collection what I love here is the sheer use of color, a friend of mine Stacey Thomas as http://goodwillhuntingg.blogspot.com/ commented when we last had lunch "Charlie, I just need color in my life after all these weeks of winter".  OK, maybe I am paraphrasing there but it was the general idea, well Stacey this collection has your name ALL OVER IT!!  I also love all the use of fur, although I am sure it has PETA pissy but doesn't it look fabulous anyway!  I also love those incredible fluid skirts,I mean HELLO,who would have thought such a thing in Fall/Winter but kids I do love them!  Any how enjoy the pics, the enclosed video and until next time remember EMBRACE your inner fierceness!


No comments: