According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2012

Ok have to say this, but this one is rather nice with the vest in a different cut that we normally see for men's wear and I also really like the zippers that are added in the front here, this would be nice with a t-shirt or add long pants and a dress shirt to dress it up some

This is also something I would so wear even if it does have somewhat of a bit of a Lil' Abner appeal to it, it is young playfula nd this guy certainly knows how to rock it!

Is it me or does this guy seem to be falling out of his "pouch" and if not it sure looks like it.  I also would swap out the pouc as it looks a bit like underwear.  I do however do like the whole re-invention of the chap look.  Not sure if this guy is "masculine" enough to  carry it off though

Oh dear lord there is always at least one disaster in every show and this poor dear looks like someone shredded he gold lame!

It would be the one look Meryl gave in "The Devil Wears Prada" that says disaster!

This might work at a gay rodeo convention but than again you still may get bullied.

I have never been a fan of the stripe but than again I never felt like I could pull it off.

This I would consider wearing to the bar if I was feeling like I wanted to get lucky, but this model needs to trim his pubes next if he palns on wearing something like this----just saying

This outfit is more like it, and would certainly get you laid at the gay rodeo convention--save a horse ride a cowoy!

LIke the outfit--lose the do!

No comments: