According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thought for the day

It's the start of the second week of school and frankly I know this semester is going to be busy crazy with my 16 hour credit work load plus the four a week work load at the Writing Center but I am really looking forward to it in all honesty.  I can actually say I am really beginning to feel that all of htis is going to pay off and I thinking a big way.  I know my life will never be the same again, that's for damn sure.  If anything for the time being I am getting a lot of the "Jeopardy" questions right--which makes me feel smarter than ever.

Its also good seeing some friends I haven't seen in the summer and it is really nice meeting some new people as well.  The campus seems to have more people than ever and is more than likely a small city onto itself and frankly its nice because there is a real sense of gay community on campus as well.

Labor Day was spent mostly doing home work but I did get to go out to see "The Help" on Saturday night I believe and went right out after to buy the book, which is now sitting in the ENORMOUS stack of things for me to read. Kids I am going to have to build a damn library at some point it has gotten that bad.

Than Monday my brother, my nephew and I went to Hartville Flea Market and had such a nice time.  I found two wonderful photographs of my idol Judy Garland that was used in print media, I also found some old Garland sheet music and then my brother bought me this turn of the century antique love seat.  It is gorgeous $140 and it was mine.  He then toom me too Borders and blew another $70 on books I had been looking at and to top it off took me to "The Men's Warehouse" their big buy one get one free sale which ended yesterday and spent another $160 on clothes for me which in reality was almost $300 in clothes.

We then went to Five Guys, this was my treat and kids if you haven't not eaten at one oh my gosh you are missing it out.  It was fantastic!

No comments: