According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Costochondritis ROUND 2

Well as that girl in Poltergeist said---- "It's baaaaaack", I could hardly believe it. The doctor said yesterday it is Costochondritis and Internal Shingles again that have me so ung-dly ill again.

Three medications and lots of bed rest I was also told yesterday that as far as the SHigles go they may never become external, if they do it could be rather serious but it also doen't mean that would be the end of it, they could come back over and over and over again.

Right now I am so depressed over the whole thing it isn't even funny, I just dread the thought of possibly being ill again till Easter---like last year. For those of you who were not reading this blog last year Costochondritis is an infection which causes your bones in your ribs to swell and causes incredible pain. Add to this the internal Shingles and that pain which is quiet intense and the Shigles being in my chest--you can begin to understand why I am on heavy duty pain killers and why this has me so down.

Between the two infections and the medicationsto treat them my Advanced Nueropathy is also out of whack which screws up my balance again. I haven't fallen like last year yet, but she wants me with no less than a cane but would perfer me with a walker till this passes again.

Well the new goodie I want to share is the BRAND NEW just released in December Marvel Comics "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" Comic book by Eric Shanower and Skottie Young. From what I understand is that it will be a series of eight comic books, one released every month for eight months which started in December it also has/had a free sketch book. The sketch book was to be out before but from what the guy said there were some minor problems with production. The guy that runs a vintage toy shop/ comic book shop set both aside for me as he knew I loved Oz so much.

When I went to ask about them about a little over a week ago they had just come in and he was very nice to me and gave me the promotional poster as well, I was stunned to say the least. He also mentioned that he will be getting the Gentle Giant Oz busts as well--- so somehow I have to set aside money for those maybe I can sell my body to science---giggle!
I also wanted to point out that this blogs web address changes on January 1, 2009 which is this thursday to http://MyJourneywithJudy.blogspot.com so hopefully you have that marked down, I would hate to lose readers but I wanted the title to reflect the blog more.
Until then keep me in your prayers adn that I recover rather fast.

No comments: