According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My dreams............

As many of you around my birthday I had this dream about Judy and you can read it around Nov. 16th in the posts. Anyway Tuesday of this week ( I know I am late but it has been so busy here) I had this dream---everybody break out into I HAD A DREAM, a wonderful dream baby ......

Any way it was in the wonder NYC restaurant the kind with a stage and very upscale and posh and chic. I was sitting at this table alone rather gray looking I might add and out of the side of the restaurant walks LIZA!! Yes silly that Liza as in Minnelli.

Anyway she sits at my table takes my hand and we start talking. About everything. We start off talking about her mother Judy and that she understands I adore her and would love to see my collection some time very soon. Her fingers are caressing my hand as we speak and she tears up. Crying she tells me how much she adored her mother, how it about killed her when "Mama" died and how terribly she misses her.

The conversation turns and she starts talking about Peter Allen how much to this very day she loves him, how dreadfully she misses him and how much she hates from taking him from her. Big tears in our eyes she holds my hand tight and says I know you understand about this having lost to partners to AIDS yourself.

I was stunned, crying I told Liza I loved her as well like I do her mother and how I wish I was older so I could have known her and Liza looks me dead in the eye and says "You know when it is your time to die "Mama" is going to be waiting for you at the pearly gates. She knows how much you love her, how much you want to spend time with her and when you finally see her it will be forever you know darling"

I woke very briefly after that just crying deeply--this mental image of Judy with her hands out at the gates of heaven waiting for me to spend all of eternity with me--I hope its true.

Then Wednesday night I had this dream where I ran into this very tall good looking, dashing, dapper man and he was the ultimate collector of Judy Garland. he had every photograph ever taken, every movie ever made, every concert program and poster she ever sang, every piece of clothing and jewelry and shoes she ever wore on stage, in films, at concerts unreleased taped songs, interviews you name it he HAD IT! He even had a small glass box with some of her hair in it

I digress though he grabs me by the waist and says "I am not getting any younger and I understand you love Judy more than anything else and I want to leave you everything Judy I have on one very small condition. That you will put in your Will that everything I leave you goes to the Judy Garland Museum in Grand Rapids Minnesota.

Crying I agree and he opens a small closet and pulls out the original Dorothy dress, the test dress, the black and white dress as well and the Aladdin test shoes and a pair of the Ruby REDS! He grabs me again kisses me and says i know you will love it and care for it and do as I ask. I also know how much Judy means to you and how you pinch pennies to buy what you have and I want someone to have it that loves it as much or more than I do.


No comments: