According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Delay in posts---SCHOOL

The summer semester started Monday and kids I have been busier than a flea at a dog convention.  This has been the first real chance to blog.  I wake up at 5:45 a.m. shower, shave, Jim makes us breakfast, I dress, try to finish up homeowrk and out the door at 6:45 and an hour drive to Kent.  Classes are non-stop and my longest break is 40 minutes for lunch.  I get home at 5:30 p.m., Jim has supper ready I do home work till about till 9 p.m. and than its off to bed.

Some life huh----STILL SICK and can not get into the doctor till next weekFriday and my thorat and chest are killing me.  I am just hoping its not pneumonia, because if it is I have no idea I am going to survive the schedule at school but at this point I feel like I can't drop either.  I guess I ask that you continue to pry that whatever is going on will just go away!  Well till tomorrow--as I have no school again till Monday-- I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: