According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sorry For lack of post yesterday

I want to take the time and apologize for not posting yesterday but, emotionally I was in a very dark place and I just didn't want to bring down the overall mood I have been trying to create with this blog.  I guess for me I ust had to much time onmy hands to sit and think.  For some reason yesterday, all I could do was question every decision I have ever made.  There was a good two solids hours were I didn't say a word and just sat and cried.

Like I said way to much time on my hands, and when that happens it seems like emotionally I turn against myself.  Today however seemed a little better, Jim took me out for a short trip looking at antiques and even though nothing really caught my eye I did have such a nice time.  Jim than took me out to lunch at the Olive Garden and I had my favorite all you can eat soup and salad.  Nothing says "feel better" than their Zuppa Toscana. 

The lack of energy is still a big issue and I am sure it will take much more time to fully recover.  In the meantime maybe  I can get some of my back work done or even re-organize my studio if I get a big burst of energy.

No comments: