According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rick Owens Spring 2011-- Men's Wear




I did some web searching today for some fashion photographs to show what is in store for us the upcoming season. I ran across the new name to me---Rick Owens who does men's wear, the thing for me is the "men" wearing his things seems like mere "boys" but the clothing comes across as creative, stylish, somewhat avante-garde and there a few things I would absolutely wear.  I would have really have loved to have seen his clothing on a little more "mature and masculine man" it would have been interesting to see how the overall look would have changed.
So if your reading and know anything about Rick Owens please feel free to e-mail me or even respond here and I will share with the rest of my readers.

In the meantime I had my first "in the world again" trip today as I called it. It was to Keillor's Teddy Bear Shop here in Canal Fulton.  Now I know it sounds silly as hell but I have been a big teddy fan since I was a kid.  Still sleep with one actually--I know, I know.  But it was a Steiff event today that she holds yearly with Steiff Expert Dick Franz.  My visit was short as I am still feeling lousy but the bears---oh my just delightful and well I guess you have to love teddy bears to get it.  If your in Canal Fulton I want to encourage you to take the time and visit Keillor's and go home with a new "friend".

I did do some sewing today on a customer job I have.  It felt nice to have needle and thread back in my hands--its in my blood to you could say.  Once a sew-er alwayas a sew-er. Well until next time I am so glad we had this time together.

1 comment:

Apparel said...

Really glad to get into this posting.
It’s what I am looking for.
Love to read your blog, interesting post.
Thanks in advance for sharing with us.

Cheeerz...

Boys Clothing