According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Formspring questions

If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you choose?

I have been to San Fransisco twice and ADORED it, and since I love the beach that would
be my choice.

Do you consider yourself a good dancer?

No, but I do follow rather well.

Would you rather be rich or famous?

Rich, as I have been poor my whole life.

What is the oldest piece of clothing you still own and where?

I have some of my father's ties from the 1950's but I would love to find vintage bowties from the 1940's.

If you could become any fictional character who would you be?

Dorothy Gale of the Oz tales, because there are so many adventures.

What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?

It wouldbe great if it could be Neal Patrick Harris.

No comments: