According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finally a break in the heat

Well for us last night we had a rather nice rainfall, and this morning we had over cast skies and rain off and on. Over all it caused part if the day to be only in the mid 70's area. A very nice break from mid 90's. As I have said before the heat has made it hard on me the last 2 weeks or so and very little "work" has gotten done which has me somewhat depressed and really overwhelmed.

I don't like being behind and right now I am in my "work" schedule and with the start off school only least than a month away, like I said I am a little overwhelmed. My ultimate goal, to get all my back work done including this drawing I have had on my drawing table now for almost a year.

Either way I think this next week, heat or no heat I am just going to have to do it as Nike advertises. A lot of the work I will get paid for and the extra money would be nice. Like I said I am just going to have to dive in.

Been very seriously thinking about a minor in my education and I am really leaning towards a minor in writing. Like I said a year ago now, I really feel like I have something major to say I just have to figure out what. Wonder what all of you think about a minor in writing? Well until next time, I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: