According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, July 18, 2010

NEW SEASON Project Runway!

If you read this blog regularly, and if you know me real well, You know three things I LOVE Judy Garland, I adore the Wizard of Oz and I am just crazy when it comes to Project Runway.  It maybe the clothes, it maybe the deisgners or those creative challenges, it maybe cutie patootie, make my knees weak and cause me to swoon Tim Gunn, it maybe the glamorous and ever chic uber FIERCE Heidi Klum but golly I love this show.  One of two thing I never miss on TV.

I guess I let the cat of the bag, that I have a secret crush on Gunn but golly is he adorable or what!?  I mean handsome, smart, educated, well versed, well dressed, into fashion in an enormous way--what wouldn't you love   OK I know enough gushing, after all I have Jim.

It is a New Season. New Time.

The Emmy Award-nominated series "Project Runway" kicks off its eighth season with 17 talented designers - the most in the series' history - beginning Thursday, July 29, at 9 pm et/pt. Supersized to a new 90-minute format, "Runway" will follow the designers as they compete to make the cut to show at New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center. Get to know the newest designers now with exclusive video tours of their homes, a peek into their closets, casting tapes and much more. Flip through their personal photos and Designer Portfolios for a look at the past work that earned them a spot on the show over hundreds of other hopefuls across the country. Meet the 17 new designers right away.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway

What makes this season right now extra nice is that there is a contestant from Cleveland, Ohio!  To bad it ain't yours truely but hey there is always next year.  Anyway it should prove to be a great season and who knows I may even do show recap posts with my point of view thrown in.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Ahh thanks for letting me know this was starting up again! My new DVR is going to come in super handy!

Lets go 70's shopping sometime for sure!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com