According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two movie day

Well I know I didn't post yesterday but the heat really had me down.  Thursday nights if you are in the Massillion area you need to do there free concert's they have during the summer. This last Thursday was our very first one and it won't be our last.  They had an Elvis impersonator who happened to be very good, who performed for two and half hours.  Next week is this Frank Sinatra impersonator.  Show starts at 7:30

Today my brother and nephew were out and we did a double feature at the movies today.  First we saw "Despicable Me", which I have to say I now know what my problem is I don't have minions.  My very own throng of cheering, adoring masses who worship me .  I need to fix that and soon.

After that we saw "Toy Story 3" and we saw it in 3D, which for me was my very first time seeing a 3D movie.  Oh my gosh I just loved it the whole 3D thing and the storyline had me in tears most of the time, I guess I am a sucker for sappy stories.  I do have to say I loved the whole Ken character though and my favorite scene was when he was tied up to the paddle part of a paddle ball. Barbie, who knew you were so kinky.  Besides with it near 100 today it was nice being in an air conditioned theatre, although I never want to see a tub of popcorn again.

There is this new feature with blogger that lets you know exactly a slew of details about where people are reading from and what not and I was surprised literally as far away as Chile, reading little ole me.  Hopefully readership picks up and right now my most hits was about FormSpring, but very few have asked questions.

Right now it seems an even mix of people reading about Oz and fashion so I will keep it that way.  I would really love hearing what you would like to read, what you would like to see here, what makes you come back.  Well until next time I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: