According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lady Gaga


I am sure that some of you who read this blog already know about the news I am about to report on.  Lady Gaga is on the cover of the upcoming Vanity Fair.  Inside Lady Gaga is au natural.  Absolute fierceness personified.  Everything she does is just the right thing at the right moment, at least for me.  Ever since I saw one of her perfomance on an award show I have been seriously hooked.  Besides the music which is beyond timeless fierceness is the clothing and stage outfits Lady Gaga wears. Designed by her own "house of designers" again everything just is perfect, again my opinion.

This is at the top of my must purchase items when it is finally on the stands and is one of the most fashion forward things going on right now. So of course I included the photographs.

The last few days hae been really hard because of the extreme heatwave we are having again but somehow I have managed to work some work done.  A fair amount of work I might.  G-d I wish we had central air.   Well until next time I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: