According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A long week since my last post

Well, I know it has been a while since posting but nothing that different has really changed for me to blog about it in all honesty. The last week has been a full on with the Chaplain class at Akron General Hospital and I have been learning so much about so many things. Last weeks topic was all about Trauma Care, while this week was providing care for the Mentally ill.

One of the harder session for me as my Mothers, Father Mother was in a Psychiatric word from 1930 till her death, my Maternal Grandmother having Grey's Disease and being Bipolar. Mother having depression, My Maternal Aunt also is Bipolar and I have had bouts of depression off and on for years.

The photos are from yours truly getting is very first Tattoo and more than likely his very last one as well. It just came to me even before the Oz Festival that I wanted a tattoo and i wanted it Oz related. The gentleman in the photo is a very good friend of mine here in town who happens to run a Tattoo parlor and I had him do it. OY kids did it hurt!!!! Nothing like it have I ever experienced before in my lifetime and as I said probably the only time I ever will.

I just wanted Oz to be a permanent part of my life as it has played such a big part of my life--all my life. I did it last Tuesday so will take some better pictures of it once i am thoroughly healed. And yes I did have my doctors permission to do it.

The tremors in my hands are about the same, but the numbness in my opinion is worse and it takes forever to do anything with my hands. I did notice slight facial tremors as well on the left side of my face that I am calling my doctor about tomorrow. I did have blood tests on Monday and the results will be in for my November check up--so keep me in your prayers that my viral load has decreased and my T-cells increased like they are suppose too.

I am happy to report we have a new addition to our happy little family another Shi Itzu--- a girl, two years old and from a rescue. The previous owner somehow broke this adorable little dog's jaw and the jaw didn't heal right so her tongue hangs out. She can eat normally, bark normally and is just the cutest darn thing. At first tried calling her Elphaba--like form Wicked but it didn't seem to work so now her name is Toto. I will have to take a digital picture and post here for all of you to see my newest girl.

Till next time------ Some parting disco music---you really have to love all these unique Youtube-er's.

No comments: