According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, May 31, 2010

Can I be brutually honest

I know I mentioned my tests results and what that means and since then I have 3 crash days where I slept 14 solid hours ans one day where I slept 23 1/2 hours solid.  If I have to be honest I am scared shitless.  I know what cras days lke that mean and for startersitmeansthe body pain is the max and then some.  The fatigue makes you not hungry and it also means I get nothing done at all and with school about 15 days away I will resay I am scared shitless.  This happened last year and last yer it menat pneumonia for 2 months.  I can't afford to do that.

1 comment:

larr6136@aol.com said...

I dont know you but I found your blog while trying to reserch reactions to Judy Garlands death...I have been a PWA for 21 years and am 41. I hope you start feeling better and my prayers are with you.