According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, May 2, 2010

some things never change

well it happened again and I swore last time I wasn't going to kvetch or bitch about it but some things just never freaking change.  Another beautiful table, another wonderful meal, another nice fresh flower arrangement, a nice mother's present and my family stayed a hole flipping hour.  They came down today for mothers day as my mother wants to spend mothers day with her mother so I aggreed to it.  A whole days worth of work for a whole *&%$*%#$@ hour and not a simple thank you or anything.  Why the hell do I bother? Why the hell do I care?  Why the hell does it upset me so much?

It is all rather simple I think and its all because it was never like this and now for almost  seven years it has been and I @#*&$%* hate it.  Plain and simple.  Then I wonder why there is no way I want to talk about my family on Project Runway if I get accepted and no way they are meeting any of the "Lifetime people".  It just hurts so freaking bad.  I feel orphaned in many ways.

No comments: