According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Lovely Bones

I am not sure how many of you have seen "The Lovely Bones" with Mark Wahlberg, but I just finished it on DVD and I have to highly recommend it.  Its this story of a teenage girl who is killed by her neighbor in 1973 and the neighbir gets away with the crime.  It deals a lot with life, death, and the acpects of the after life.  This is somewhat a new approach in my opinion and a topic that has been strongly on my mind for the last almost 8 years.

The last 5 months in all honesty, I have been having dreams with huge, vibrant balls of light even and I know some of you may not believe in the supernatural but personally I am a HUGE believer. Contact with the other side, visions, dreams, seances and even if you will ghosts/spirits.

I have been a big believer for a very long time in the "other realms" and even reincarnation.  I know this is out there, but my experiences have formed my opinions and I know there is more to what we call this experience than what we know as this realm.  These spirits make themselves known we just have to be open to them and we have to be "in a space" to listen.    Would love to hear your thoughts on this topic.

Until next time I am glad we had this time together.

No comments: