According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HUGE NEWS

I got an e-mail today which made my day, hell it made my week, my month, my year even. The e-mail told me that my design from the Habitat For Humanity Show was accepted into Fashion Week Cleveland! Fashion Week Cleveland has been called "the nation's third largest fashion week after New York and Los Angeles" by Women's Wear Daily and I was accepted! The show is June 5th and there are only five colleges that are involved.  Akron University, University of Cincinnati, Columbus College of Art and Design, Kent State University and Ursuline College and is Cleveland LARGEST fashion event in the year.  Right now I have no idea how many of us were invited to be in this but I know I am HONORED beyond words.

We meet our models this Saturday at a big gala event where all the fashionable will be and I am still whirling.  It seems like all these honors and I still have had no classes at KSU.  There is 2 1/2 years at part time at Virginia Marti but that was almost 20 years ago.  What does the future hold?  I guess we both find out at the same time.

If you are in the mood the Fashion Week Cleveland website is http://www.fashionweekcleveland.com/ in the meantime I amso glad we had this time together.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Congratulations! I knew your dress deserved to be in Cleveland fashion week! So excited for you!