According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back after a comuter crash


Well my computer crashed, hence my absence and $410 later I am up and working and now damn near penniless. I had to use most of a CD I had stuck aside for the Judy GArland Festival in June which now looks like may not happen for me unless a miracle happens.

Classes started Tuesday and so far so good, lots of homework but I guess that is expected with 3 classes. I love it though and am so excited words at times fail me.  I am really forward to seeing what my College Wrting 1 class in regards to this blog and hopefully you like the changes.

I just wanted everyone to know where I went and that now everything is back to normal.  Thank you for reading and lets get back to talking Judy, Oz and of course some about me.

No comments: