According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, January 8, 2010

Dreams of Kristin


I really believe that our dreams can be the gateway to our pasts, our present and also our futures. With that said I also feel that our dreams can also become our reality if we stick to what we really want and we strive to achieve it.  I am not talking about daydreams here like "golly I wish I could go to Paris", but those visions into our souls we have when we sleep.  Our bodies slowed down from the daily grind, our eyes shut and we in a deep, serene place of rest.

I feel those dreams come when we are at our most vulenerable, and I also feel that those dreams reveal who we really are.  That those dreams reveal what we need the most at that moment.  I have talked about dreams I have had with Judy in them and the most moving of them all the dream I had of little Joe Luft leading me to "Mama's casket" at Campbell's funeral home.  It is still the most vivid to me almost a year later.

With all of this said last night I had one of those dreams that well has changed me.  It was different phases of my life after Fashion Design school and me designing different Red Carpet, Charity, Award Show and Broadway pieces for the ever loveable Kristin Chenoweth.  Those funny, charming moments flashed across my dreams.  The privates jokes, the giggles and dahlinks their were a ton of them.  The fittings, the fabric selections and than seein her in my creations at the events.  It seemed like it went by in a flash.

Time marched on as I dream unfolded and the next thing I knew I was ina loft apartment I am assuming in New York in bed, very visibilly ill, very near death actually and s itting in a King Louis chair was Kristin holding my hand crying slightly.  She said "Sparky ( a nickname actually Suzi Wallace gave me) you are the greatest, you made me gorgeous and I love you for it always have.  I may have not said it enough but darling it is so true"  I simply smiled, visiblily gray hair what is left of it and very tired looking.  "You know Sparky, you are not going to die actually.  Believe it or not some of the Glinda magic does exist and well instead of dying I have arranged a special trip"

With that said there stood before me the 16 year old Judy Garland.as Dorothy, she smiled held out her hand and as Kristin began singing "For Good" from Wicked I took Judy's hands and simply went to Oz.

Now I know everybody dies, but maybe when I do I will go to instead of "heaven".  Oz would after all be paradise.  What I want to happen is the chance to get to know Kristen on that level as a person.  To actually get to work with her, design for her and call her my friend.  Kristin, if you are reading I am ready now to sew for you

No comments: