According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, January 1, 2010

First post for 2010



Well gang first post for 2010, doesn't seem possible does it?  Well last night was the first time in years I went out for New Year's Eve.  I took Jim on a date to see the new movie "Nine".  Oh my gosh what a fantastic movie that was.  Incredible cast--Penelope Cruz, Fergie, Daniel Day Lewis, Sophia Loren and so many others.  It is basically a movie about making a movie, a great muscial in a time when musicals are supposedly dead.

Sophia, my darlings looked just stunning and Penelope Cruz oozed sex from every single pore on her lithe body!  It made me think though that this would have been the kind of movie that Judy would have excelled in and even at the age she would be today. Sophia has to be in her late 70's or maybe more so Judy in that movie is not a stretch and would have been a great comeback.

Well speaking up changes things as I am finding up.  As soon as school gets back in session I am going to find out if I have to try out for the Fashion Program at Kent State University or if you just apply.  Either way I am going to go for it.  It is what I want more than anything else.  So keep your fingers crossed that if there is a try out that I make it.

I have to take some pictures today, and then get them developed for this blog as the computer input for the camera card doesn't seem to be working--go figure!  In the mean time I am going to say that it is going to be stuff I haven't only rarely seen as far as Oz collecting!  Till next time

No comments: