According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fashion Show Today

Well the Barrington Golf Club Hunger Fashion show was today and while attendance was very low under 30 people counting designers and models we did have a nice time.  hee food was good, the facility was incredible.  I will have to post pictures of the outfit tomorrow.

I did get into the Habitat for Humanity Show which has over 50 designers and is to be held next Friday night at KSU.  Lowes is the sponsor and the event is judged so please keep me in your thoughts as i prepare and compete.  I am hoping I do well.

In others news I have to finish the application process in the next few days for Season 8 of Project Runway. So I am hoping the application gets noticed and I am hoping to at least makethe cut to beseenby the panel to be reviewed for the show.  Will have to try to kepp you all posted.  Until next time I am so glad we had this time together.

1 comment:

Stacey Thomas said...

OMG! Good luck with Project Runway! I hope you get a chance to interview! Show them you've been featured on collegefashionista! :-) If I can do anything to help, let me know!