According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing but school work all day today

A very long day of homework and sewing for the Habitat For Humanity Show which is due Thursday. The sewing is going slowly and the next paper is not quite ready for the rough draft tomorrow, hopfully I can work on it some more in the morning. I did however did finish the necklace for the Habitat show today and is made entirely made of washers, wire, s-hooks and screws.

The fatigue has not been as bad here lately thankfully but now that I bring it up I am sure it will raise its ugly head soon. The soreness and stiffness though is worse than ever and somehow I mange to keep going. Not sure if it is because of all the work here lately or if it is the fibromyalgia acting up. Will try to get those photographs from the last show developed tomorrow if I can.  Well until next time I am so glad we had this time together.  Been thinking here lately of adding an inspirational quote daily. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

I'm so excited to see your design tomorrow night!