According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Ramblings---over 6,000 hits

What a long week it seems like, but somehow it flew by as well.  Does that make any sense?  Maybe to other college students it does.  Semester ends May 9th and I am SO LOOKING forward to it and doing some things I want to do.  I have a painting I started back in August of last year that I would love to finish and another guestbedroom to re-decorate which has been in process for MONTHS.  The wallpaper I have had months just need the flipping sizing and time to hang the wallpaper.

Still working my butt off trying to get the money difference for next semester and it is going slow but looks really promising.  I ended up changing my doctors appointment to the end of next month instead of this month as I never got into Cleveland to get my blood drawn.

Beginning to think about Fall Semester already as registration is going on now.  I have to get moving on that as soon as possible.  I have these fahion drawings from a few years ago and I have really thinking of actually sitting and making one over Summer break just in case "Project Runway" wants to meet with me.  Either way what do I have to loose?

Speaking of Project Runway----THANK G-D Seth Aaron Henderson WON, I was so rooting for him and out of the three he was my absolute favorite! It seemed like there at the end Emilio Sosa was just a little to full of himself and it came across to me as just a bit annoying.  If I get like that somebody bitch slap me silly!

On a whole different note I want to thank my readers for stopping by and making this blog what it is as of this week I have had over 6,000 hits and maybe this whole look into my life and fashion is paying off.  Once this semester is paid for I might just be able to continue my Oz/Judy buying so stay tuned.  In the meantime I am so glad we had this time together

John Galliano Men's Spring/Summer 2010-2011 Part 1-- LOVE THE whole Foreign/Traveler/White-washed Look


Part 2 for some reason there doesn't seem to be sound! But at least the guys in the beginning ARE shirtless!! What do you expect from a gay guy !

No comments: