According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, December 23, 2011

GeorgeMichael Gives Emotional Statement About Pneumonia Which Nearly Killed Him

An out-of-breath, emotional and physically fragile George Michael gave a brief press conference outside his London home today to speak about the pneumonia that almost killed him and explain to fans and the press why he tried to keep it quiet.
Said Michael: "It was by far the worst month of my life, but I am incredibly, incredibly fortunate to be here – and to have picked up the bug where I did...I got streptococca-something … It's a form of pneumonia and they spent three weeks keeping me alive basically."

Michael thanked all the fans who sent him support and the medical staff that kept him alive.


Posted 11:40 AM EST by Andy Towle in George Michael, News | Permalink

No comments: