According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ENOUGH snow already! New Oz book too!!

As the title suggests this Ohio gay boy is about alreay over all the &^%$#&% snow already.  That big storm we had a few days ago left us with about two feet of the white stuff and today well when I went to leave to go to Kent Main Branch to deliver my finished outfit guess what it was doing?  More *^%$#@& snowing the roads were a mess and driving was so slow but I arrived safely and got back home safely as well and all I can say is when the hell is summer going get here!

I was up till 2:30 a.m this morning wroking to finish my outfit and then got up at 7 to do even more before my first classes.  The origanizer at the school thought it was just "too cute"!  Will do my best to post pictures of it here tomorrow.

For those of you who come to the blog for the Oz stuff I have a new find to talk about.  My brother found this charming little book back in November at an antique store that somehow I missed. It is the Junior Edition of "The Lost Princess of Oz".  It was published by Rand McNally in 1939, is 62 pages in length and is a shortened version of the full story.  A charming little tale of a stolen dishpan, Toto's bark missing, Ozma herself missing, and the Wizards potions gone!  But where?  Well as always I am not about to give the story away as I want you to read for yourself and enjoy the trip done the Yellow Brick Road.

The book contains ten black and white illustrations and has twleve full color plates as well.  At the time I think my brotehr paid like $17.00 for this charming book.  Also tomorrow look for the last review of the Aunt Jane's Nieces books as I FINALLY finished it!

Well gang, until next time.....  I am so glad we had this time together.

No comments: