According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A very long day

It has been a very long day with classes today, and than the mountain of homework so no real news here. You throw in the 4 hour nap this afternoon I had to have, and well you see why this post is so late today. I think my warning sign for a "crash day" as I call them is going  to be extremely bad chest pain. The last few times where I have had the "exhausted days" I wake up with extreme chest pain, the type where your ribs just throb in agony all day.  So from here on out, I am going to listen to that pain and get my rest and as much of it as I need.

May today there be peace within.
May you trust G-d that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of G-d..
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing,
Dance, praise and love..
It is there for each and every one of us.

No comments: