According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thoughts for today

Well the sewing is going rather well and I have set my deadline for tonight so I can deliver my outfit to Kent State tomorrow after painting class, if I can finish it by then!  The hand rolled hems are taking the longest and I am going to have to see if I can get an attachment for my machine to do them by machine instead!

Classes are still going rather well, and yes there is still a mountain of homework every week but I have NEVER felt so alive in my life.  Like I am really accomplishing something beyond myself.  I have never been HAPPIER! To think I am not even in design classes yet .  Just wait till that happens, you my readers maybe reading about fashion 24-7-365 !

No comments: