According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry for the delay

Yesterday was a really long day, one of those that did not stop till 11:30 p.m. I had school inthe early afternoon and arrived in Kent a little early for the photoshoot so I stopped ate lunch at Wendy's you have to love their dollar menu, stopped at the fashion school library and then off I wen to meet up witht he group for the photoshoot.

I spoke with this young girl named Fawn with Modista first who was working the table they had about an upcoming fashion show they are doing. The group arrived all but my model. Now who knows what happened, i still have no idea but I stepped into brave new territory and asked Fawn to be the model and boy was she ever gracious by saying yes.

Well girl worked those sultry looks and that outift to say the least and I am indebted BIG TIME to her! So if your reading Fawn--BIG HUGS, big kisses and thanks a million. I have to get the photographs I took developed tomorrow if I can as I still have a mountain of homework. I will post them here and then let all of you know whenthe photogrpahs are up on Collegefashionista.com.

Good news in my worle. KSU is GOING to be offering Fashion Studio classes this summer they just need 6 people to sign up and right now they have 4 interested counting me! SO lets hope they get 2 more. When I am in the class and fall rolls around I will go from Freshman to SOPHMORE!

Last night ended with Jim and I seeing "In the Heights" at Cleveland Playhouse Square if you have not had a chance to see this show DO! It was great

No comments: