According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, February 15, 2010

Wicked Pop Up book

Well back in November for my birthday one of my best friends bought me the "Wicked The Musical Pop Up Compendium"  It was one of my best presents.  It has sat in my stack of books to read and while it didn't take long I did tend to put it off.  Published by Melcher Media of New York in 2009.  This book is still available to find but it is rather hard to do so.  It is $29.95 and was primarily at Barnes and Noble although it could be found at Borders as well.

It is 13 pages in lenght and is prmarily a lot of the dialogue from the production with thes INCREDIBLY beautiful pop ups pages plus lots of other interactive pages as well.  It is way worth tryingto find it if you are a serious Oz or Wicked fan.

No comments: