According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christian Siriano - Fall Winter 2011/2012 Full Fashion Show (Exclusive)








OK gang, my input here is going to be very positive. This newest collection from powerhouse Christian Siriano is just wonderful beyond words. I have always been a big supporter of the color black, I mean after all it is slimming right, it goes with everything correct and finally it can be dressed up or dressed down.

There is part of me that misses some of the playful fierceness that has been Christian's previous collection, it is here don't get me wrong it just seems as if you have to look a little more closely at the pieces themselves to see it. Maybe that is what Christian wants, us to look more closely at him, his pieces and his opinions. I know if it were me I would. After all it has been a while since his win on Project Runway, a little bit of time since his book and well---kids lets face it you have to do something to hold the very short attention span of the finicky public.

With all of that said I applaud Christian for his efforts, the incredible fashion and now if we can convince him to do menswear---Christian dahling if your listening would you consider menswear?

No comments: