According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Versace Atelier Spring Summer 2011--Pictures removed

If you were here between yesterday and around 5:00 p.m. today (February 9:00 p.m.) EST then you caught the pictures of the latest Spring/Summer 2011 Versace Atelier and if you did not then you missed some Stunning beyond words Haute Couture.

I was contacted via e-mail today from the PR Consulting of Versace that the pictures I posted here were somehow accidentally leaked (not initially by me)  Somehow I found them on the Internet, and well thought it was all legit and hence my post here to all of you who read.

So first of all I want to take the time and personally apologize from the depths of my heart to the creative force and staff that made the Spring/Summer 2011 Atelier line possible.  I as a fashion student at Kent State University know first hand what goes into making something like this even possible'  These designs/dresses become like children to us that we hold dearly to our hearts and even our souls.  The time and energy put into something wonderful makes the realease of that item a very near and dear topic.

Secondly I feel an apology is needed to the PR Staff at Versace as well.  I can understand you "not wanting those dresses seen till until worn by a VIP." That these designs need to be released on your terms, your conditions and worn by those VIP's.  It is my hope that my removal of these pictures shows my utter support to what is the Versace label, Donatella Versace herself and of course the memory of the late Gianni Versace whom I adore.  I never in any way wanted to seem as if I was supporting a piracy issue in regards to those photographs and if I had known I would have never posted them in the first place.

Why do I even bring any of this up, I felt you all had a right to know what had happened, why the pictures were gone, my reasons for doing so and I wanted it made public I do make mistakes, nearly all of them unintentionally like this one.  That not everything on the Internet is really meant to be shared, that there are those out there that abuse "this power we possess called freedom of speech and that I am not one of those people.  I hold my freedoms very dear to my heart, and with freedom comes great responsibility never to be taken for granted.

I also wanted to publicly show my support to a company and a brand I VERY STRONGLY believe in, support in ways I can and an overall vision that is the Versace label itself.  Thank you all for your support and understanding in this matter.  For now I am humbly your fashion blogger.

Charlie

No comments: