According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana menswear spring/summer 2011











 Dolce & Gabbana, a name exemplified by luxury, exquisite construction and of course sheer style without forced effort.  Can it get any better than this?  I doubt it.  Problem for Ohio is there are very few retailers who carry D&G and that leaves a shopper buying direct which is not an entirely bad thing.  However with that said I like trying on items before purchase, making sure the fit is right, the length is right the color looks good on me in a mirror and that the garment as a whole is flattering for my height, frame, and of course my build.  Age for some people plays a factor into what people wear as well.  Personally I am not sure I buy into the age factor when it comes to fashion should a 30 something wear something designed for juniors?  Well it is hard to say.  Some stuff I would say stay clear of, other stuff I would say is classic, timeless and ageless and my best advice is to take an honest friend with you  "who will be brutally honest  with you" on what you have tried on.

I know for me at 40-something I can't pull of a twenty-something look but if you can then I say gor for it, flaunt it if you got it sweetie.  For the rest of us its a fine line.  What I like about the mass maority of this is something I would personally wear.  You gotta love Dolce and Gabbana

No comments: