According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nicholas K---Fall 2011








If you read the post I did on the Perry Ellis Fall 2011 men's wear line then you will appreciate what I am going to say here.  Because when it comes to try to convey to you what I wanted to say Nicholas K has done with the Men's wear portion of this collection.  I am currently in a Draping 2 class at Kent State University,which by the way I love.  But after the third class I sat wondering if draping had been done in men's wear.  At that time I simply did not have an answer.  Thankfully Nicholas K does draping in men's wear and in my opinion he does it beautifully without the finished product being to "feminine".  He achieves what I was trying to say in that Perry Ellis post.  The classic but with some form of twist to it and that I ADORE! Well hopefully there will be more of this kind of thinking in other men's collections.  Until next time I am so glad we had this time together!

No comments: