According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentino Spring 2011 Part 1
















Because their are so many photogrpahs to this collection I decided to split it up into at least two parts.  While I am not a huge fan of neutrals I do love what has been done here.  What is bothersome a little for me though is it seems lacking somewhat in what is known as the Valentino trademark.  Maybe they are trying to break away from that ideal now that Valentino himself is not in charge but again personally I would tend to think you would want to keep part of what he was known for.  Now don't get me wrong I do love the collection, but for me I would have loved to seen more flounce, ruffle and that romanticism Valentino is known for.  Well until next time when I include the rest of the pictures, I am so glas we had this time together.

No comments: