According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dreams of Wonderland---new poetry

Prose poetry for my Intro to Creative Writing class.....

Dreams of Wonderland
A button on a vest, is that a white rabbit? Tonight I bundle China white. The pain as never before from blue heavens rain. Barbiturates always in a hurry, my body always in need. The buzzing of red and blues. Is the white rabbit’s jacket yellow? The dope says “Maryann get my gloves and my fan.” White sugars the ecstasy of candy flipping. Niven Mc Twisp says “No more teas, only a business man’s lunch Maryann you bitch.”

The blue caterpillar sits on the magic mushroom calling forth the California sunshine by asking “Who are you?” The simplest of answers my reply “Just Maryanne you see.” Nearby blue frogs tripper away, someone finally being friendly more so than Absolem. Those frogs putting gold dust on my feet before the path I take. The road dope leads to Tweedledee and Tweedledum who carry hard candy in their pockets they speak of a walrus and the carpenter who become blue cheer goofball dealers on the black road to euphoria.

The gong of freebase violence. She screams to me “Off with her head.” Ungovernable passion of rope window panes. My soul lost in its haze of flamingo croquet in Jamaican jive stick pocket rockets. Iracebeth, in blindness and fury, asks “If I direct the upper winds or am I just not a witch?”

The lacing of the Queen of Hearts, I let her rave and channel till my skin is popping. A tyrant to burn out bleeding from the depths of her purple heart. She casts me out no mere Maryann. No more laughing gas, the electric Kool-Aid stand has closed. This trip is wearing off. I must look through the looking glass. Just a simple mere Alice once more, shit .

No comments: