According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 Part 1
















Those of you who come and read here often know how very much I love COUTURE and not just any couture but good couture and once again Jean Paul Gaultier delivers on so many levels.  I have loved Gaultier for years since right before the whole Madonna cone bra craze that he was the mastermind behind.  I split this post into two posts because there are so many pictures and I wanted all of you to really enjoy the subtly that Jean Paul creates in his fabulous ways.  The use of textures, draping, embellishments, hair ornamentation's and just the over flawless mood he creates is a fashion wet dream come true on so many levels.  Well until next time and I deliver part two---I am so glad we had this time together.

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

DYING over that black and white striped/tubular dress.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland