According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mucinex Made Man Kill Gay Roommate?


A man accused of murdering his gay roommate told a 911 operator that the damage he did to the victim was so extensive his body and face had become unrecognizable.
Michael Anderson, 19, called 911 to report that he had killed his roommate, Steven Starr, according to the Hickory Daily Record in Hickory, N.C.
Catawba County Sheriff's Department captain Joel Fish said Anderson shot Starr with a shotgun and a pistol, then hacked his torso with an ax. Anderson then also carved words into Starr's body.
When the 911 operator asked why the attack occurred, he said it was because Starr was gay. They met at a gay club, where Anderson reportedly told Starr he is straight but came to the club to experiment.
“I met him and went to his house and he took me in and I turned straight again," he told the operator. "And he wanted to touch me and stuff and I wouldn’t let him, and he kept trying. And I waited until he went to sleep and then I shot him three times. And I mutilated him very badly and I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Oh God, please help me.”
He added that he overdosed on Mucinex DM, which "makes him feel a little weird," he said.
Anderson was arrested Monday after the 911 call and made his first court appearance Wednesday. He is being held without bond.

No comments: