According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pastor Eddie Long Kicked to the Curb


After paying off four young men for alleged sexual harassment, anti-gay defender of marriage Pastor Eddie Long and his jheri-curl weave are being kicked to the curb by his wife.
Vanessa Long said she had decided to "terminate my marriage" after "a great deal of deliberation and prayer." "It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly," she said in the statement. "I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family, as my attorneys and I have agreed that we will not try this case in the media, and I do not intend to make any further statements concerning this matter," she added. "I also ask that the public pray for my entire family during this difficult period of transition."

RELATED: The Eddie Long scandal prompted openly gay CNN anchor Don Lemon to come forward about his own childhood abuse.

No comments: