According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, November 24, 2008

For All you ATC lovers--new ATC's




This first group of ATC's is for the website ATC's for All and the theme was "Christmas Fairies".... so yours truly had a little fun with the theme.... this set I used Antique Christmas card as the background, glitter, newsprint, stickers, Vellum paper, sticker wings, Liquid Applique, bards and Varnish

The second set is for the Yahoo Group ATC Newbies and the them was "Christmas Around The World"... I took it as an idea to make postcard style ATC's which I have to say turned out really nice. I used Antique Christmas cards, newsprint, glitter, Liquid Applique coffee filter, Acrylic Paint, stickers, newsrint, varnish, rubber stamps, vintage book page, markers and varnish to make these cards. Out of this set my favorite card is the "Merry Christmas from Paris"

No comments: