According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, November 2, 2008

For Me and My Gal





Well I went out yesterday and bought "For Me and My Gal" on DVD for myself for my birthday on the 16th of this month and actually sat and watched it earlier today--first time I had ever seen it. What was hard for me to imagine was that the swimsuit number with Judy and the outfit she wore, Michael Siewert owns that outfit adn I actually got to hold it in my fingers. Watching the movie in that part I actually cried, that I was that close to Judy--my idol.

I have some other new things Judy related I am getting in the next few days courtesy of E-bay--you have to love them honestly you do. Of course I will share them here with all of you. I can say too everything here lately I have bought has been because of dolls I have sold on E-bay, whichcomes in nice as it isn't really money out of pocket

This piece was an E-bay buy as well and for a song and a dance and I only bought it because of the beautiful artwork on the envelope as I already have a first day issue, but it was that wonderful artwork that sold me as they say.



Now don;t forget to buy your War Bonds!

No comments: