According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Monday, November 24, 2008

New things added in my collection


Well gang not to much new on the home front here when it comes to personal news so I thought I would share some of my newest E-bay finds with all of you.

The first is original sheet music from "Meet Me In St. Louise" and is the "Trolley Song", this was a nice find as it was very inexpensive.

The second is another souvenir program from when Judy was doing concerst most iof the interior photogrpahs are the same but the cover one was so beautiful I could not pass.



Work wise it has been hard but struggle I do, I have to take one whole day to catch up on my doll work, the only thing that keeps me going is my winter Cross stitch project which I will share when it is done and my ATC's. I was thinking of starting another blog just for my ATC's what does everybody think? I have a few ideas what to call it but not sure if it would be worth the effort to do a seperate blog or not.

No comments: