According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Newest ATC Cards

Ok this set was made for the ATC Newbie's Group I belong to and it was Gingerbread People, gingerbread making, gingerbread eating--well you get the idea

The first two use coffee filters, acrylic paints, rubber stmaps, inks, stickers, varnish, pop dots and paper piecing. Of the three my favorite is the one with the plate of cookies
This piece was hand drawn and used markers, chalk and a fixative spray.
This last one I think is one of my best It is the ATC gift I am giving the hostess of this swap, won't she be surprised! It uses coffee filters, acrylic paints, antique page from a book, rubberstamp ink, wing stickers, Japanese Rice paper, Antique photo and varnish. It seemed once I did those Christmas Fairies a few days back I was inspired to do more fairies. Hope she lies it.


No comments: