According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Newest items and other news



Well we here in Ohio have had a few snow flurries and for us--being Jim and I-- we haven't any real snow stick to speak of. However where my mom and dad live in the heart of the snow belt they have had 9 inches already!

Work wise things have been very busy, babysitting the neighbor boys has kept me busy as well and got $70 in my pocket. Will be sharing over the next few days what I bought with it--four guesses what it involves .

I am going to be honest here and say that my collecting Judy has really become an obession--there is not a day that goes by where I do not find myself thinking about her, watching part of one of her movies I own or listening to her CD's or even even humming one of her songs. I know its going to be a love affair that will last till I die. There is just something that draws me closer and closer--I just want to know her everyway I can.


Some of my newest items to my ever growing collection is the DVD movie Judgement of Nuremburg starring Spencer Tracy, Burt Lancaster, Richard Widmark, Marlene Dietrich, Judy of course, Maximilian Schell and Montgomery Clift.



Judy has maybe only 6 or 7 minutes on screen but in my opinion it is one of the most powerful performances given. She palys a Haus Frau who as a girl was accussed of having an intimate affair with a Jewish man. The man was killed for it, even though it was not true.


The second piece is what I would call a "program" of photographs and story that may have been available at Judy's concerts. This item Jim actually bought me for my birthday. It has 16 pages and 45 amazing photographs, some of which I have never seen before.

I ask that you all join me tomorrow praying as my newest dog Toto goes to have surgery one her jaw--somewhere along the way the previous owner broke her jaw. The surgery involves them wiring the bone back together. She will be at the vet overnight before she comes home to her daddies. Well gang till tomorrow---I'm always chasing rainbows--especially to techno music!

No comments: