According to Examiner.com

According to Examiner.com
According to the Examiner.com---since 01/09/11

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Newest ATC cards


Ok, I have been a creating fool here lately, these darn little ATC cards . I am signed up for so many swaps right now it is unreal but hey I am having fun.

This set is for the ATC Newbies group I belong to and the theme was SNOW--snow men, snowflakes, snowball fights, activities you can do in snow--you get the idea. It was a 3 for 3 swap but I decided to do 5 since the ideas wouldn't stop.

The things I used was stickers, coffee filters, acrylic paint, silver lace, varnish, satin ribbon, Tulle, markers, one was hand drawn, embossing powder, crocheted snowflakes I found and finally Modge Podge. What a list of supplies!!
After all that snow, I made a RAK (Random Act of Kindess) ATC for our hostess for the swap and I had to do something warmer , anyway I do hope you all enjoy some of the newest cards and hopefully they find good homes
.

No comments: